King James Version EASY Read
What is the KJVER Bible Translation?
The Trusted King James in an Easy Read Format
The KJVER follows the KJV more closely than any other contemporary version available. The KJVER maintains the beauty and doctrine of the original KJV and yet is easy to read for all ages because outdated words are replaced with their modern-day equivalents (for example, "Thou shalt" is replaced with "You shall" and "heareth" with "hears").
- Complete Red Letter edition-the only Bible with God's spoken words in red in both Testaments
- Thematic study guide with over 3,000 margin notes covering more than 90 topics providing a years' worth of study that takes the reader from cover to cover of the Bible
- Outlines and summaries at the beginning of each book
- Difficult terms underlined and defined at the end of the verse
- Extensive treasury of biblical information on history, science, prophecy, and more
- Dictionary concordance and maps